Tuesday 17 February 2009

Opera valentine’s day – Dia dos Namorados

Hello everyone, how’re youuuu? I’m Good, thank you.

Last weekend my mother took me to an Opera. That was sooo cool!! Oh my…

It was my first Opera and I loved soooo much, and then Daddy told me that I’ve been to 2 Operas before whilst inside my mother’s belly. I don’t get it, how come I was inside mom’s belly? I don’t remember that at all, I don’t even fit there… anyway…it was sooo cool! I loved the ladies singing. They were so pretty. I asked my father what were they singing and he told me: Opera is when someone get stabbed on his heart and instead of crying they sing. My mother spent the next 10 minutes laughing, I didn’t find that funny at all…Sometimes my father is so weird..oh my gosh!

------------

Oi pessoal,  tudo legal?

Esse fim de semana fomos para uma Opera. Eu achei só o mí. Meu pai disse que era massa, mas eu já tinha ido a outras Operas quando morava na barriga da minha mãe. As vezes acho que meu pai é leléu. Como é que pode eu dentro da barriga da mãe? nããããã.

As moças cantando lá eram tão lindas. Eu até dormi algumas vezes. Eu perguntei pro meu pai o que elas estavam cantando ele disse que Ópera é quando alguém leva uma facada e ao invés de chorar ela canta. Aí pronto! a minha mãe destrambelhou. Passou uma ruma de tempo se abrindo da marmota. Eu não entendi nada, só fiz balançar a cabeça e pensar: ave maria, que pai doido esse o meu!

DSC_0119 DSC_0143 DSC_0105-1

0 comments: